This notification applies to the web sites with the domain names www.finemetal.com
SC FINE METAL SRL (“Fine Metal”), as the Data Controller, can, within the context of the Personal Data Protection Law no 6698 (“Law”) can collect, record, store, disclose, transfer to third parties to the extend allowed by law or can otherwise process your personal information in accordance with the procedures and principles set forth.
THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed in order to be able to provide services, deals and offers related to tool steels and copper alloys, to inform you on matters related to material science, to conduct all kinds of communications including those for the purpose of marketing and sales and to send electronic messages related to such activities, to carry out responsibilities required by the law, to assess the identity of the person(s) carrying/facilitating the transactions, to issue documents or record such documents electronically or in printed form, to carry out obligations required by law in relation to storing documents, reporting and informing and for statistical purposes.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes explained above to carry out activities defined by the law, your personal data can, to the extent permitted by law, be transferred to controlling and regulating bodies and related official authorities, professional organizations and the like, persons and organizations permitted by law, contract parties, directly or indirectly to group companies or affiliates in Romania or abroad, persons and organizations as well as service providers that we collaborate with and acquire services from.
METHODS AND LEGAL GROUNDS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Based on the legal grounds defined by article 5 and 6 of the Law, your personal data can be collected by Fine Metal’s Branch Directorates, Call Centers, Internet Web Sites, digital channels, contract parties and agents as well as through all channels, domestic and international affiliates, institutions and organizations, official authorities, domestic and international banks and other third parties we cooperate with; verbally, in written form or electronically; wholly or partly by automatic means or otherwise than by automatic means which form part of a filing system.
INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
• To protect the privacy and integrity of information related to our company and our customers,
• To provide the necessary infrastructure to guarantee the continuity of our company’s services,
• To take physical and logical measures corresponding to the information at hand,
• In order to control access to information, to assign access rights on “need to know” basis and to prevent unauthorized access,
• To take into consideration security needs when developing software,
• To protect information assets against malicious codes such as viruses and against external cyber-attacks,
• To develop an intervention process against events concerning information security,
• To provide information security training to and to increase information security awareness of employees,
• To comply with the laws and regulations,
• To ensure our stakeholders’ compliance with our company’s information security policies,
• To comply with secure system engineering principles.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA POLICY
To process personal data in accordance with the law and in good faith
To ensure that the processed personal data is accurate and up to date
To process the personal data in a manner relevant, limited and proportionate to the purposes for which data are processed
To store personal data only for the time designated by relevant legislation or necessitated by the purpose for which data are collected
To take all necessary measures to ensure the protection of the personal data of all our employees and that they carry their duties by taking this into consideration
To make the necessary investments regarding the protection of personal data and provide training
YOUR RIGHTS ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW:
You can, under article 11 of the Law, which regulates “the right of the concerned persons” and in accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Controller, communicate your requests to SC FINE METAL SRL Registered Electronic Mail (KEP):
SC FINE METAL SRL
Str. Preciziei nr. 13F, Sector 6 RO Bucuresti-Romania
Phone: 0040 31 4058 127
Fax: 0040 31 4058 128